Andrei Blakely, Family Law
If you’re seeking a family lawyer, you are probably going through a time of profound transition. Family law deals with issues that are intimate, sensitive, and often quite painful. As such, family law attorneys have a unique responsibility to provide quality legal representation with a high degree of emotional intelligence.
Attorney Andrei Blakely knows what it takes to best serve his family law clients. He also understands that each family law case, like each family, is unique. He prides himself on the personal care he gives to each of his family law clients, working closely with each and every one of them to craft a unique strategy specific to their goals and the details of their case.
The team at the Law Offices of Andrei Blakely offer a full suite of family law services, in areas including:
- Divorce: Like any transition, divorce can be difficult to navigate both logistically and emotionally, especially because of the intensity of the emotions involved. While the hope is always to remain civil and as clear and uncomplicated as possible, divorces are often emotionally rocky, which can translate into unique challenges in a legal context. When there are added factors like children or a joint business, things can become extremely high-stakes, high-stress, and difficult for everyone involved.Attorney Andrei Blakely is extremely well versed in the sort of complexities that can arise in divorce cases, and is ready, willing, and able to help you tackle them head-on. With open and honest communication, Attorney Blakely can help you map out your desired life post-divorce, and then help you obtain it.
- Child Custody: Child custody is often the most emotionally fraught aspects of any divorce case. However, it doesn’t have to be that way. With a level head and a determination to work things out in the best interest of the children, custody arrangements can often be negotiated in a way that is beneficial to everyone involved. Divorces that involve children should always consider the children’s needs and their access to a safe, loving relationship with both of their parents whenever possible. Attorney Blakely will help negotiate a custody arrangement that best allows his clients and their children to live happy, healthy, safe lives after divorce.
- Child Support: Children deserve to be taken care of financially, and divorcing parents are both responsible for providing that support and care to their children. In his capacity as a child support lawyer, Attorney Andrei Blakely can help lay out the support necessary to meet each child’s needs, and can help formulate a plan to get those needs met with the help of both parents. It can be difficult to discuss finances in any situation, and especially hard when it comes to matters of divorce and child support. However, Attorney Blakely has the skills, resources, and knowledge to make the process as efficient and painless as possible, and to get results.
Do you need a family attorney in Baltimore, MD? Don’t wait. Call (240) 331-0083 to schedule a consultation today.
- What Is Your Experience In Handling Family Law Cases In Maryland?
- What Sets You And Your Firm Apart In Handling Family Law Matters In Maryland?
- Can You Challenge A Request To Modify A Custody, Child Support, Or Spousal Support Agreement? Can The Final Decision Be Appealed If It Is Granted?
When you and your family are going through a challenging transition, choosing an honest and understanding family law attorney is integral. Since no two families are alike, it is important to hire a family law attorney who takes a personalized approach. There is no “one size fits all” when it comes to solving family issues and circumstances. At the Law Office of Andrei Blakely, Attorney Blakely knows how to handle sensitive and delicate family matters, especially when children are involved. He is committed to guiding his clients through a difficult and uncertain time in their lives. Whether the family matter concerns divorce, alimony, child custody, or child support, turning to an experienced family law attorney for counsel can ease your concerns and give you peace of mind.
Divorces can be intense. Emotions usually run high as families going through a dissolution of marriage try to figure out their future during a stressful time. Under certain circumstances, a disagreement can get heated and escalate matters. In truth, many complications can arise, but they could also be resolved alongside a professional divorce law attorney. At the Law Office of Andrei Blakely, divorce law attorney Andrei Blakely treats each of his clients’ cases with respect and focused attention. He is dedicated to helping families sort out agreements, child support, alimony, child custody, division of assets, living arrangements, and more.
- Is There Any Benefit To Filing For A Divorce Before Your Spouse In Maryland?
- What Does A Contested Divorce Look Like In Maryland?
- Once One Party Has Filed For A Divorce In Maryland, What Is The Timeline Before The Decree Is Finalized? What Steps Have To Be Taken?
- How Long Does The Uncontested Divorce Process Generally Take? Does Maryland Require A Waiting Period?
- What Factors Affect Division Of Property Or Assets In A Maryland Divorce Case?
- I’ve Heard It’s More Difficult to Modify Custody Within the First Few Years Following a Divorce. Is There a Certain Standard to Follow?
- What Final Family Court Orders Can Be Modified In Maryland?
- Should Anyone Ever Try To Navigate A Divorce, Alimony, Custody, Or Child Support Matter On Their Own Without An Experienced Family Law Attorney? What Are The Important Qualities To Look For In An Attorney?
- What Are The Options To Proceed Through A Divorce In Maryland?
- Is There Any Benefit To Filing For Divorce Before Your Spouse In Maryland?
- How Is Custody Determined In Maryland When A Couple Is Divorcing?
- What Factors Affect The Division Of Property Or Assets In A Maryland Divorce Case?
- Under What Circumstances Can Custody Or Support Orders Be Modified In Maryland?
When a divorce is underway, it is sometimes reasonable for a spouse to consider and request alimony or spousal support. Alimony is usually granted to a spouse who may need financial assistance with maintenance, such as living expenses and funds to help them get back on their feet. It is important to note that alimony is not awarded in all divorces. If you are interested in receiving alimony, an alimony lawyer should be consulted. An alimony lawyer can assess your specific case and determine whether alimony is a viable option.
- Does Maryland Recognize Alimony Or Spousal Support In A Divorce?
- Can The Amount Of Spousal Support Ever Be Changed? What Circumstances Might Call For Such A Change?
Divorce can be emotionally draining to all those involved, especially children. When children are present in a divorce, it is vital to seek the assistance of a child custody lawyer. Child custody matters should be treated with care and in the best interest of the children. A child custody lawyer can assist parents with creating a custody or visitation plan that works for everyone. Child custody decisions may not always be easy, but they are not impossible to straighten out.
- Who Generally Has Custody Throughout The Divorce Process In Maryland And How Is That Determined?
- How Is Custody Determined In Maryland When A Couple Is Divorcing?
- What Sort Of Visitation Agreements Can Be Awarded? Which Are Most Favored In Maryland?
- Is There Ever An Age Where A Child Can Decide Who They Will Live With?
Ensuring that children are taken care of financially after a divorce is imperative. Parents have a duty and responsibility to take care of their children and make sure that their basic needs are met – this is where child support cases can get challenging. Parents often find it difficult to discuss finances, even when child support is the issue. As such, it is advised to enlist the assistance of a child support lawyer. A child support lawyer can guide parents through this complex process and explain any child support obligations.
Call Now To Schedule A Consultation!